Collectors made a huge jump von v0.1 to v1.0 over the last weeks, since we added lots of changes and consider what we’ve done as stable. If we don’t find any bugs, we’ll release the final v1.0 at the end of next week. The changes are:
- [NEW] Documentation!
- [NEW] Tests!
- [NEW] Collectors can use different storage backends now
- [NEW] Storage backend for PyTables
- [NEW] Storage backend for MS Excel
- [NEW] Collector.collect() as alias to Collector.__call__()
- [CHANGE] Monitor is now called Collector
- [CHANGE] Shortcut functions moved to shortcuts package
The Documentation can be found here.