So there might be some people who use both Sphinx and Django. If you belong to this group and want to integrate the documentation of your projects into your Django powered website, django-sphinxdoc might be the app you’re searching for.
Django-sphinxdoc can build and import your Sphinxdocumentation and provides views for browsing and searching it. You can see django-sphinxdoc in action be reading its documentation.
What’s new in this version?
- [NEW] Support static and download files.
- [NEW] Additional context to search view so that project information is available in the template.
- [CHANGE] Updated some templates
- [FIX] Fixed a bug with the updatedoc command and ~ in paths.
- [FIX] Include all module index files.
- [FIX] Improved indexing behaviour
- [FIX] Improved behaviour when building the docs.