Open source projects that I created or regularly contribute to.
Private side projects
- Access last.fm from your Django site.
- Easily integrate Sphinx documentation into your website.
- A simple blog app with hierarchical categories.
- My configuration for vim, bash and other command line tools.
- mpw – Master Password
- A Python implementation of the Master Password algorithm with a command line interface.
- A simple command line viewer for HDF5 files.
- An event-discrete simulation library.
- Tea Timer
- A Mac OS X Dashboard widget that helps you remembering your Tea, Pizza or other stuff.
From my work at OFFIS
Libraries I developed and open-sourced during my work at OFFIS from October 2009 until June 2016.
- Tansforms PyCIM CIM topologies to a generic bus/branch model that can be used to perform load flow analyses with PYPOWER.
- Monitor your (SimPy 2) simulation models or other objects and collect data from them.
- Energy icons
- A collection of energy and Smart Grid related icons.
- A Smart Grid co-simulation framework. I was project leader and main developer for mosaik 2 until November 2014.