It’s been a while since I released a new version of Tea Timer. But finally,
here it is: Tea Timer 1.8 (beta)!
I resolved (or rejected ;-)) most of the issues that arose during the last
couple of months. Unfortunately, I could not reproduce all bugs, so that’s why
there is this beta.
Things that have changed:
- Alarms are now called asynchronously, so the sound, voice and Growl message
appear all at the same time (instead of sequentially after each other as
- The list of alarm sounds and voices is now created dynamically and thus
contain Lion’s new voices.
- Fixed a bug with keep alarming and sticky Growl messages. You won’t get
flooded by them anymore. Instead, there will be only one sticky Growl
message when keep alarming is activated.
- Editing the fields for the timer target (e.g. “Tea”) or ready in / in
during a countdown will now longer reset the countdown. However, editing
the countdown time during an active countdown will reset the countdown
- Finally, there is a pink background!
Thins I didn’t change:
- I could not reproduce the rendering problems on Lion.
- I could not reproduce issue #15.
If you find any bugs and have Dashcode installed, please also test the
widget there. It might help to reproducing (and fixing) the problems.
You can find the issue tracker at bitbucket.
Download Tea Timer 1.8b1